- A User can apply for registration for membership of the Service in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- When making a membership registration, a User must provide true and accurate information about himself/herself.
- The Company will decide in accordance with our criteria whether to allow a User who has made an application (hereinafter “Applicants”) to be registered, and if the Company allows an Applicant to be registered, we will notify the Applicant of the acceptance. When the Company gives notice under this item, it constitutes the completion of membership registration for an Applicant. (Users whose membership registration is completed are hereinafter referred to as "Members.")
- When a User is registered as a Member, the Company will issue a Member ID and password.
- Regarding the Member ID and password issued at the time of membership registration, only one ID and password will be issued to a Member. If the Company determines that a Member has submitted more than one registration in violation of the above, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, temporarily suspend the use of the Service, revoke the membership registration, or take other measures considered necessary by us.
- Members cannot lend or transfer to a third party or pledge the Member ID or password issued by the Company.
- A Member must use and manage the Member ID and password at his/her own responsibility.
- When the Company confirms, using the method prescribed by us, that a Member ID and password entered by a User when using a service correspond to the one registered by such User, the Company will deem that the Member has used the service, and even if they are used illegally by a person other than the Member due to theft or under any other circumstances, the Company will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for damage arising out of it.
- If a User uses a third party’s password and ID illegally and causes damage to the third party or Company, the Member will be liable to compensate for any damage arising out of it.
3.Governing Law and Competent Court
- The Company does not give any warranty on the information about Restaurants and Products. Users and Members must use it according to their own judgment. Furthermore, the Company will not make any compensation or involvement whatsoever for any damage incurred by Users and Members arising from the information about Restaurants and Products.
- The Company does not give any warranty on the content of posted reviews. Users and Members must use it according to their own judgment. Furthermore, the Company will not make any compensation or involvement whatsoever for any damage incurred by Users and Members arising from posted reviews.
- The Company does not bear any communication expense incurred or investment in equipment required when Users or Members use the Service.
- required when Users or Members use the Service. Even if the Service does not support devices, equipment, or software used by a User or Member, the Company will not be liable to change or modify its service.
- If a User or Member incurs any damage due to an act of a subcontractor (including but not limited to Restaurants) despite the fact that the Company has selected it with reasonable care, the Company will not undertake any responsibility whatsoever.
- Users must agree in advance that the use of the Service may be temporarily suspended for a certain period on the following grounds, and the Company will not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any damage incurred by a User or Member due to unavailability of the Service:
- The Company will not give any warranty whatsoever on a reservation at an A Restaurant made by a Member through the Service if the restaurant is unable to provide the services desired by the Member. However, this does not apply if it occurs because of the Company’s intentional act or gross negligence.
- The Company does not make any warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, safety, or fitness for a particular purpose of any information provided by Members or information provided, transmitted or published by Restaurants, and will not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any issue arising out of content thereof.
- In addition to matters set forth in the preceding items, the Company in principle will not assume responsibility for any damage incurred by a Member when using the Service.
- Any issue arising between Users, or a User and an Restaurant must be settled between such parties through negotiation, and the Company will not be liable to be involved in the issue as intermediator regarding any communication, negotiation, or provision of information between the parties.
- The Company does not give any warranty regarding sites operated by third parties linked from the Service. In addition, the Company will not make any compensation for or involvement with damage caused at a linked site.
- All of the times based on which the Service is provided are the times managed on the Company’s servers, and the Company does not give any warranty on the accuracy or usability of any time information indicated on the Service.
5.Allergy for Food Ingredients
While the Service posts typical methods of food preparation and main ingredients used for each dish and each product, it gives no guarantee that all ingredients used for each dish and each product are disclosed. The Company will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for damage related to food allergies caused due to a User or Member’s use of the Service.
6.Trademark Rights and Copyrights
Copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights, including all property rights pertaining to the content of the Site, as well as each information, trademark, image, advertisements, and design contained therein, belong to the Company or respective persons. A User or Member is not entitled to, regardless of its method or form, duplicate, copy, reproduce, reprint, transmit, store, sell, publish, or otherwise use it beyond the scope of private use of the User or Member without the Company’s permission.
- Members can withdraw from the Service in accordance with procedures specified by the Company.
8.Review Posting Rules
- At the same time as a Member posts his/her review on the Site, the Member will be considered to have given the license to the Company to use free of charge the rights under the Copyright Law, such as the right to duplicate, publicly transmit, distribute, translate, and adapt the review (including sublicenses given by the Company to a third party), both at home and abroad, effective until the expiration date of the duration of such copyright.
- The Company may refuse to publish a review or delete it at its discretion if the review is as follows:
- offensive to public order and morals
- non-related to the Restaurant used by a Member
- for commercial purposes or advertisements
- considered inappropriate by the Company
Members must not commit any of the acts set forth below:
- an act contrary to public order and morals
- an act of violating intellectual property rights of the Company, another User or Member, or third party
- lending or transfer of a Member ID and password
- illicit use of a Member ID and password
- other acts that the Company deems inappropriate