Zentsuji City in Kagawa, Kukai’s home town famous for the 88 Sacred Temples of Shikoku
LE PAYSAN is a “vegetable restaurant” renewed in 2002 to serve Shojin French cuisine using a plenty of vegetables and fruits for environmentally friendly and healthy food life. We serve healthy foods prepared in the method combining traditional Japanese, French and Chinese medicinal cuisine methods to utilize the absorbing ability of Microorganisms.
- Vegewel Style Article
- French Shojin Ryori! Japan’s first Shojin French restaurant, “Le Paysan” boasting 17 year history
- Average Cost
- 1000 - 2000 円3500 - 5500 円
- Open Hours
- Monday ※Tuesday if the Monday is a holiday
- 1114-1, Konzoji-cho, Zentsuji-shi, KagawaSee Google Maps
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB
- Number of Seats
Please share photos of this restaurant.
- Add Photo
Please tell us if you'd recommend this restaurant and why. Got a favorite dish? Tell us about that too!
- Write a review
- Last Update: