A long-established liquor shop, Mikawaya operated since 1951 was renewed and reopened to handle natural sake, wine and food in March 20, 2017!
Then in May 1, 2017, we opened our restaurant in the shop! In addition to meat and fish menus, vegetarian and vegan menus are available. We use organic ingredients as much as possible. Our kid’s menus are also adaptable to vegan. A variety of selection of organic alcohol drinks is also available.
Alcohol drinks are served only in bottle. However its price is very reasonable since we are a liquor shop and you just need to pay “bottle opening cost and the shop retail price of bottle”. If you cannot finish your bottle, you can take it with you to home!
*Our menus may vary depending on the season.
- Vegewel Style Article
- Mikawaya [Mejiro], natural food restaurant in a fine liquor store. Enjoy a variety of drinks and a vegan friendly menu!
- Average Cost
- 1000 - 1500 yen3000 - 4000 yen
- Open Hours
- 11:30-14:30（LO 14:00） 18:00-23:00（LO 22:00）
- Thursday and Sunday
- 3-22-16 Shimo-ochiai, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, JapanSee Google Maps
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
- Number of Seats
English Speaking Staff
Please share photos of this restaurant.
- Add Photo
Please tell us if you'd recommend this restaurant and why. Got a favorite dish? Tell us about that too!
- Write a review
This Restaurant's Reviews
Healthy lifestyle information related to vegetarian, vegan and macrobiotics in Japan. Let's check out popular articles!
- Last Update: