Chacott, the comprehensive manufacturer for dance and ballet, is proud to present Dance Cube Cafe, a ballet-themed cafe and restaurant that exudes the elegant world of the performance art as well as menus that go in line with the theme.
Inside the restaurant are murals of The Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty, and Swant Lake; and the spacious interior is decorated with ballet and dance-inspired adornments and pointe shoes.
The delicious and healthy cuisine, that is especially favored by women, is also visually pleasing and it will satisfy both the mind and the body! Situated adjacent to a studio, the cafe is a perfect spot to stop by after a lesson and is also a popular venue for mothers' get-togethers. We provide a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for the female clientele.
- Vegewel Style Article
- The page you were looking for doesn't exist (404)
- Average Cost
- 1000 - 2000 yen3000 - 4000 yen
- Open Hours
- Lunch 11:30-14:00（14:00L.O. Cafe 14:00-17:30（17:30L.O.） Dinner 17:30- （21:00L.O.）
- No Regular Holiday
- Dance Cube Kachidoki 2F, 4-13-4 Kachidoki, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, JapanSee Google Maps
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club
- Number of Seats
Smoking and Non-Smoking Areas
English Speaking Staff
Please share photos of this restaurant.
- Add Photo
Please tell us if you'd recommend this restaurant and why. Got a favorite dish? Tell us about that too!
- Write a review
- Last Update: